What is it?
The Home Haemodialysis Rebate assists eligible patients accessing home haemodialysis with their water costs, up to $1,200 per annum or $3.29 per day.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Home Haemodialysis rebate an applicant must provide:
- Evidence that he/she is the registered owner or joint owner of the property or that the person receiving treatment resides permanently with the applicant; and
- A letter from a medical practitioner/professional confirming that:
- the applicant is receiving treatment from a home dialysis machine, or
- the applicant is the guardian/parent/carer of a person receiving treatment from a home dialysis machine.
People eligible for the Home Haemodialysis rebate are automatically eligible for the Life Support Rebate.
How do I apply?
Contact your energy provider. Contact details including links to relevant forms are provided below.
Registered Providers of Energy (gas and electricity) under the energy concession scheme are:
- ActewAGL Retail
Who runs it?
ACT Revenue Office
Contact details for energy providers
1. ActewAGL Retail Ph: 13 14 93
Web: ActewAGL Website
2. Origin Ph: 13 24 61
Web: Origin Website
3. EnergyAustralia Ph: 13 34 66
Web: EnergyAustralia Website