I need assistance with OneLink

OneLink PDF File 114.7 KB
OneLink MS Word File 66.5 KB

Icon for Communications

Updated May 2018

What is it?

OneLink provides information and connections for support services in the ACT.

When you get in contact with OneLink, an assessing officer will talk to you about your situation and what services might help. They will provide you with information about options and, where appropriate, will follow up to connect you to services.

OneLink covers a wide range of support services including services for families and young people, and services for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.

You can connect with OneLink through whatever way is best for you – on the phone, online, in person or through a service that is already assisting you.

OneLink is operated by Woden Community Service. The ACT Government funds OneLink through the Community Services Directorate.

Getting in touch

Call: 1800 176 468 Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm


Drop in: Housing ACT Central Access Point, Nature Conservation House, Corner of Emu Bank & Benjamin Way, Belconnen, ACT. Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.

OneLink officers also visit a range of services around Canberra. See website for details.

For more information see: