Updated April 2012
What is it?
The Gambling Helpline provides telephone support 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It is free, professional and confidential. The Helpline counsellors are there to help you deal with any gambling related issues.
Telephone counselling and support is available for all people affected by gambling, including family and friends.
What to expect when calling the Helpline:
- Someone who will understand and listen to your concerns
- A qualified professional who will answer your questions
- Referral to face-to-face gambling help services
- Written information posted upon request
- Crisis management and referral
- Someone who can provide you with strategies to help you achieve your goals
- Access to interpreter services for those from non-English speaking backgrounds.
Online support is also available at Gambling Helpline.
Who runs it?
Counselling, Information & Referral 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Ph: 1800 858 858
Web: Gambling Helpline